07 February 2010

Happy #2 Zoe!!




Zoe is 2!! I can't believe my baby is such a big girl! I don't even feel like I can call her the baby anymore. I should start calling her my big girl. We celebrated her Birthday yesterday and it was so much fun! We went to a really great indoor swimming pool at Murray Park. The pool has a pretty big water slide that they let take little kids down with you. She just loved the slide and her expression is the best when you watch her coming to the bottom. So much fun! The pool also has a lazy river and a little kiddie playground that has a slide and lots of water squirting everywhere. It was such a great way to celebrate!

After the pool we came back home for gifts and cake and ice cream. Zoe got some serious loot!! a Buckin' bronco, baby doll, stroller for baby doll, dog in a bag, crochet wiener dog, crochet Lucius look-a-like dog, and much much more!! We are so thankful to have such fun friends and want to thank everyone for coming!

I bought Zoe a book about Birthdays and in the book is a cake with candles on it. So we always pretend to blow out the candles when we get to that page. She loves to do it for pretend..but when I walked towards her with a cupcake with 2 lit candles she was terrified! Pammy and I blew the candles out and Zoe was much happier. She had watched me decorate the cupcakes and the whole time she was saying "Zoe cupcake". So she was pretty thrilled to finally get to eat a cupcake. I made the cupcakes so fun!! They were rainbow and let me just say..they tasted delicious!!

Happy Birthday Zoe!

9 comments:

Leslie said...

happy birthday zoe!! sorry we missed her party! The cupcakes look amazing - i dont knwo how you would even attempt to do that! you are crafty. Here buckin bronco looks darling!

Perry fam said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl Zoe!!! I wish I had my own personal buckin bronco...your so lucky zoe!

Potluck Paint Party said...

She is soooo cute-good job on the cupcakes looks nummy!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Those cupcakes look FAB!!! Your little girl is adorable and I still plan on calling my boys "my baby" even when they're 40, whether they like it or not :-) !!!

Caleb said...

those are amazing cupcakes, but look like a lot of work, so much fun to see how you are doing.

Grammy/Mimi/Marylou said...

Jullee, she is so darling!! I cant believe she is 2 already. Looks like a great party and lots of great gifts for your little princess. Happy birthday Zoe. Marylou (Leslie's Mom)

Malesa said...

Cute. So fun to have a two year old, right? Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. She seems to be growing up fast just from the pictures you post. She is a cute little lady.

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Happy Birthday to Zoe! Looks like a great time.

Leslie Richman said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Those cupcakes are adorable!!!