15 April 2012

Easter is the coolest!

I absolutely love Easter.  It is a very special day and we love spending it with our family.  Each year we get together and have a special Easter Egg hunt with my sister's kids.  They all have so much fun hunting for Eggs.  This year Phoebe really got into the Egg hunt.  Then we enjoy a nice brunch with my parents.  This year was a little different.  My parents were out of town so we did brunch for dinner instead of in the morning.  We also went to a baby blessing instead of our regular church.  It was so nice seeing my cousin bless her sweet baby boy.  I love seeing so many babies being born into my family. 

Zoe with her Easter basket

Phoebe's Easter basket

The girls before their Easter Egg hunt.
The hunt begins!

Phoebe is loving this.

Found one!
Someone had to stop searching and sample the contents.

Yum.

The Eggs are all found now it's time to check out the loot.

so much loot!
Cash money!

This kid loves to color..sadly sometimes on the furniture.  She got a color wonder book so hopefully I won't have any more unfortunate coloring incidents.

This girl loves to color and got a whole new set of markers.  Let's hope she keeps them cleaned up.

Sun glasses.
Want to know what I am doing with all the neck ties?

Dying Easter Eggs with them!

They turned out so awesome!

Zoe decorating eggs.


It was a very special Easter and we had an amazing time with our family.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

tht looks like a lot of fun. I love the dyeing the eggs with neckties.
so glad you are back to blogging regularly.