04 April 2008

2 months!






Zoe is 2 months old now and it is crazy how fast the time has gone! She is so adorable and we are so happy that she is part of our family. She is getting so big! She is finally starting to grow which is exciting. She is now 22 inches long and she weighs 8 lbs 2 oz!!! Our 2 month old is still the size of a newborn (and still wearing newborn clothes) but she is finally on her way and growing like crazy. The Doctor (who I think is the best Doctor ever) says that her weight and head are in the 5th percentile (which means 95% of babies have bigger heads and weigh more) and her height is in the 25th percentile.








She is doing so well and the Doctor is really happy with her progress. She ended up getting a bunch of shots yesterday..5 in total and she also had an oral med to take. It was so sad watching her get the shots cause she's just so sweet and little! She ran a fever of 99.3 which was kinda scary because it was her first fever. But she seems to be doing much better now and she was even smiling at me and enjoying some of her toys today. She is working really hard at lifting up her little head so I thought I'd post some cute pictures of Zoe using her neck.

5 comments:

Caleb said...

she is so cute. don't they grow so fast. it's just crazy how quickly time flies.

Leslie said...

she is such a doll!! I'm so happy she is putting on some weight now!! I'm in charge of "Baby Monday's" in my ward. I'd love for you to join us anytime you want, lots of people come. There is a link on my blog called Baby Fun Circle where i post our activites. If you ever want to come just let me know!

Jen said...

Little Ewan has always been in about the 10th %. As long as she keeps growing! She is doing fantastic. It is so amazing how excited we get over a little head jiggle. : )

Just Add Flowers said...

Look how strong she is! Baby necks are so sweet, so straight and little. How fun. How are you doing? I know its a lot of work, at least I think its a lot of work (how would I know, really) but how are you holding up?

Sarah said...

Wow she is so tiny still! How fun. Any luck with cloth diapers?