22 April 2009

Easter Adventures


I know it's a little late to be posting about Easter..but we've had a busy couple weeks. Easter was so much fun! Zoe is such a cute, fun little girl. She has taken her first steps by the way..she hasn't moved beyond a couple steps and standing on her own yet but I feel like it will happen soon! Back to Easter..after church we had a nice brunch with my sister's family and my parents. Zoe loves playing at her Auntie Ho Ho's house, so eating brunch there was even better than usual. We had some tasty food and we all ate way too much.


After brunch we had an Easter egg hunt for Zoe with eggs full of mini Nilla wafers, Bee graham cookies, mini fig newtons, and froot loops cereal. Zoe didn't really get a chance to search for the eggs because her trusty sidekick Pamela ran around and scooped them all up. But Zoe still enjoyed the eggs and being outside. Pamela got a slide and I helped Zoe go down and she just loved that! She was giggling and having so much fun. It was such a great Easter!Us with my Dad's dog, Kona.



These last pictures are of Zoe terorizing my office..she pretty much trashes the room each day before her nap while I work. She loves it so I don't mind at all..plus it keeps her happy and busy so I can get some work done.

2 comments:

Malesa said...

She is so cute. I LOVE her Easter dress. Such a pretty color of green.

Perry fam said...

Yes I agree that is the most beautiful Easter dress! I love the color green...where ever did you get it...lol just kidding. She looks like such a big girl, I love that she trashes your work space she looks rather pleased with all her hard work! I miss you guys!