25 March 2008

Easter FUN!!

Easter was so much fun with little Zoe! We went to my Parents house and had a family adventure with my sister and her family and my grandparents. We went picture CRAZY so I decided to post a few. Here is a little first Easter pic of our family together.
Zoe was so cute in this picutre that I just had to post it of her in her super cute Easter dress.


We took a bunch of pictures of Pammy and Zoe together and it turns out that getting a good picture of an infant and a toddler is a tricky situation! Either one of them or the other was moving in almost all the shots!


Cutests cousins!


My sister made the cutest easter cake with peeps on it and Pammy LOVED it!! She just started eating it off the plate and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!




3 comments:

Leslie said...

Now that is a cute Easter dress!! I love the picture of Pammy eating right off her plate, now that must have been a good cake!!

Just Add Flowers said...

What cute pictures! Zoe is getting big, way to go on passing up her birth weight! I like that you have a blog and I can stay updated on your life and Zoe as she gets bigger since we don't have get-togethers very often.
Hope your Easter was fun! Are you still blessing her in June?

Just Add Flowers said...

I agree we should all go to a Jazz game. Tim and I love going to them, especially if we get a good deal on the tickets :)
First week of May for the blessing, Ill put it in my planner. What time is it at?