15 June 2008

Happy Daddys Day!!

So today was Cory's first Fathers Day and I had sooooo much fun doing his gift!!! I made him Father's Day coupons!!! The fun thing was that they were mean coupons cause I thought it was funny!! For example..one coupon entitles Cory to "Diaper Duty Day" and on the coupon I drew a particulary rad picture of the baby with green stink lines coming out from her diaper!! And, I did a caption saying "I've been working on this one 4 days now"!!! So funny!! I was laughing so hard while making it..and when he was reading the coupons I started to cry it was so funny! I hope he starts using the coupons soon! Ha ha ha! I also got him some fun gifts..a glider guy that flies like a kite, and a Dinosaur that he can build and paint.


So...Happy Father's Day Babe!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hahah mean coupons! you are funny. I bet Cory laughed so hard!