19 June 2008

Summertime and the living is easy!

My sister is having a baby tomorrow..and it's my 4 year wedding anniversary. So..it's gonna be a big day!! My sister is scheduled for a planned c-sec tomorrow to have here little girl. They are planning to name her Cora Jean which is cute. Their other daughter is a ginger (aka red head) so we are curious if this one will look like mommy or daddy.



Cory and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary which is exciting. 4 great years with the man I love. The man who makes me laugh every day. He has only made me cry 2 times..and one of those I was pregnant and intensely hormonal. Cory is planning something and he assures me it will be classy. However I am breast feeding so we can't do anything that doesn't involve our little Muffin. So we'll see what he comes up with.



I am getting excited for July. It seems like it is the month with all the fun!! Parades, 4th of July, 24th of July, cul-de-sac of fire!!! It's gonna be fun!!! Every year some of my friends put on cul-de-sac of fire which is the greatest BBQ and firework show in Utah! Who needs Hannah Montana to make a fun event?! This year is sure to be a blast as it has been every other year. Ahhhhhh. I love summer!

1 comment:

Bale Family said...

I hear ya! I love summer so much too! Hopefully it goes by nice and slow. It seems like every year it goes by way too fast!