03 June 2008

So big!!

Hi everyone who is interested in my Blog!!! So Zoe is a couple days shy of 4 months now (how did time go so fast?) and she is such a bundle of fun! I am so so so happy she is out of the newborn stage cause it really freaked me out! Newborns are just hard and almost 4 month olds are easier. She is getting so big though I don't know what happened to my little baby. She was so skinny when she was born and she is finally putting on some good baby fat. My Mom says she has some good chubb on her legs finally. She is talking a lot and she loves to grab things. Although when she grabs the front of Mommies shirt in public it isn't as cute as when she grabs her toys! She smiles all the time and she has giggled 3 times now! And...yesterday she rolled over for the first time! She is so big!! Then today she rolled over from tummy to right side and then from tummy to left side! She's an equal opportunity roller. So darn cute! I tried to get some of the rolling action on video but she decided she was done rolling by the time I started filming. Babies..they just do what they want!

4 comments:

Caleb said...

They are really fun when they start moving and doing things. i love to get babies laughing, it's the best.

Leslie said...

Rolling over already? She is a genius!! I'm so happy she has some chubbs on her legs... she has a ways before she catches up with my fattie pie!

Sarah said...

Oh she is so cute! I hope you can get a video of her rolling. Its always fun to have that and be able to look back on it. When do you move to Alpine?

Leslie said...

oh please do share the blogs you spy on! Me and Cyndee Johnson are always emailing back and forth the blogs of fellow high schoolers.