14 June 2008

So Big. Part 2

Zoe had her 4 month check up with her Pediatrician yesterday and she is doing so good! At her last check up (2 months) she was in the 5th percentile for both weight and head size and 25th for height. This time she was in the 20th for head, 65th for height, and drum roll please....40th for weight!!! I am so happy that she is growing so good! I was scared she was still going to be underweight even though I can see that she has gotten chubbier. Breast feeding is kinda scary because you don't see what they are eating and how can you tell if they are getting enough. Well it looks as though little Zoe is eating plenty and being healthy! Here are her stats:




head- 40 cm


weight- 13 lb 3 oz


height- 25 in




She is starting to be sooo much fun! Cory and I just have a ball playing with our little muffin top. She has started "yelling" which makes us laugh like crazy. In the morning she will wake us up by talking as loudly as she can. We imagine she is yelling something like this: "Hey! Mom and Dad! I am awake come play with me! Also I am hungry and I have a dirty diaper! Hey! Mom and Dad, didn't you hear me??! I am awake!!!"


It makes us laugh so hard to hear her yelling. Pretty often we try and imagin what she is trying to say to us. We are just happy she hasn't decided to yell at church yet!!


Here are some cute after bath pictures of our little girl! So darn cute!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah Zoe!! What a big girl to eat her food and grow big! I'm happy she is bigger than a peanut now! They just keep getting more fun everyday! What darling bath pictures! It so fun when they start getting a little personality!

Leslie said...

You should have called me! We actually went to the Gateway after the Market. They were having a "Sidewalk Chalk" Exibit. There were like 100 people set up on the middle road chalking pictures. Its pretty amazing what people can do with chalk! Me and Stella love to go swimming these days. If Zoe and you are up for it, we'd love for yout to join us. We only last about 30 min but its still a good time!