26 December 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!!



We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! This is such a special time of year and we hope it finds everyone happy and healthy! We had such a beautiful white Christmas here in Utah! So much snow!! We spent Christmas eve night at my parents house and per a family tradition we watched a movie. Before we all had babies we would go out to see the movie at a theater but with babies we just watch it at my parents home. We watched "Mama Mia" which I LOVED! The music was so fun what a nice way to spend Christmas eve. Zoe had a rough night she must have been super excited for Santa! She ended up sleeping most of the night in bed with Cory and I!

We got up around 7:00 to open presents but my niece Pamela was too tired to wake up..but she finally decided it would be a good idea to wake up! My Dad got a standard Poodle for Christmas named Kona and she is a sweet but rambunctious pup! Zoe just loved Christmas!! She loved all the wrapping paper, ribbons, and presents. My mom bought her the best little "gear" present that she just laughed every time we turned it on! It was so cute! Cory and I got a new dishwasher (this is a picture of the old one right before the plumber installed the new one!) and some other great stuff.

Ever since Cory and I were married we have decorated a Christmas stocking for each other. This year we still decorated each others and we shared decorating Zoe's. Did you notice the Christmas pickle I drew on Cory's stalking?!

After Christmas we watched some movies and enjoyed each others company! Zoe and Pammy got to have a fun Christmas bath in Grandmas big tub with Bubbles! Yay! It was an excellent holiday!

We hope you all have a very fun and exciting new year!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!! So CUTE. Haha I love it! I love her little smile! How fun. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! ps thanks for the last comment you left, that's really sweet! :) And, I want to see a picture of the new dishwasher now! ;) that's cool. Happy new year!

Caleb said...

I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas. Kami

Perry fam said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...Christmas pickles rule!!! Zoe is such a cutie, she looks like she had a blast, Did Uncle Larry where his fuzzy ear flap hat?

The Willsons said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry we didn't get to see you in UT. I thought about it when we were out there, but things were pretty hectic just trying to split time with family, so I figured we better not. Happy New Year!

Leslie said...

Looks like a very fun christmas indeed! Its no fun when the baby is in the middle of the bed.. i can never sleep when that happens! I love the Christmas pickle you are a riot!!

Bale Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! It's so much more fun with little ones around! Don't ya think?